ASUS har med udgangen af marts måned udgivet en ny opdatering til deres overclock utility til deres grafikkort.
Opdateringen indeholder følgende ændringer:
- Implementation of Fan Connect 2 feature for ROG Strix 1080 Ti series cards
- Now when installing GPU Tweak II, the motherboard IO driver will also be updated to help fix the installation failed error that was occurring for some users
- After minimizing GPU Tweak II you can now double click the desktop shortcut icon and the software will now appear back on the screen
- The proper ASUS GPU Tweak II icon now appears in the programs and features list
- Fixed an issue for the latest AMD R9 390 driver that was causing the program to show a “TemperatureTarget” block button and a “Smart” button which should not be present
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Z270 motherboards when using Windows 7 operating system with both GPU Tweak II and Sonic Studio installed.
Den opdaterede version kan hentes HER.